These days, a thorough internet marketing campaign is incomplete without a social media marketing strategy. Major corporations and businesses throughout the world are investing in social media because they understand some important facts about Social Media Optimization (SMO). This is similar to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in which the goal is to generate traffic and awareness for a website by sharing the information across social media and networking sites.
Promoting website on Internet
• Social media: RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, and social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook and blogging sites are all bundled under social media. The technique of viral marketing is followed where word of mouth is created through the use of networking in social bookmarking, video, and photo sharing sites. When a webpage is shared or liked by a user on the social network, it counts as a vote for the webpage’s quality.
How to promote a website on Google? It is really simple! Google uses the votes from the social networks to properly rank the websites in their results page. The higher the ranking, more people will learn about your website. The key to higher ranking is just to make sure your website has the right ingredients needed by Google algorithm. The words, title, links between webpage, word in links, and reputation of the webpage are the right ingredients that matter a lot in search rankings.
Advantages of social media optimization
1. Driving traffic from sources other than search engines.
2. Improved search ranking.
3. Allows you to connect with loyal existing clients and potential new customers.
4. Enables to create and maintain your reputation amongst your targeted customers.
5. Generates publicity through various social media networks and platforms.
Best SMO Company in Delhi can develop, create, and implement a social media marketing strategy that will enable you to connect with people who are looking your products and services. It makes proper use of varied social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of your brand.
SMO is considered as a vital part of online reputation management (ORM) or search engine reputation management strategy for organizations or individuals who care about their online presence. This can be implemented to foster a community of the associated site, allowing a healthy business-to-consumer relationship.